Join a small team making a big difference. FTRC is a boutique fintech firm dedicated to transforming how consumers receive financial advice and the quality of the advice they receive. And we are succeeding, for example in presenting our colleague Adam Higgs with the LifeSearch Protection Leader of the Year award Jeff Woods from the Protection Distributors Group said “Adam has led a radical change and improvement in protection knowledge dissemination. His near real-time and insightful analysis of detail has become a vital tool for the professional protection adviser.” We operate through a collection of brands Protection Guru, Benefits Guru and AdviserSoftware.com while also building a range of powerful software services to help advisers enhance the quality of advice they are providing.
As a business analyst in our team, you will play a crucial role in documenting how we apply our expert industry specific knowledge to enable our software development team to deliver exceptional solutions that will help advisers.
We believe the user experience is crucial to the success of any software experience so you will also champion the needs of the customer by helping us create an exceptional UX Our team has continued to grow during lockdown and we now operate substantially as a decentralised business. You can be located anywhere in the UK as long as you can get to London for 11:30 am for team collaboration meetings once a week or once a fortnight.
We offer a competitive salary, five weeks holiday, group income protection, health insurance, virtual GP service, and a range of other great benefits.
- Good understanding of the FinTech and Financial Services market.
- Has been involved in product development of mobile and web systems working as part of a team.
- Proven ability to collaborate and communicate with all stakeholders in an organisation from management to end-users.
- Understand UX design and user research, and how this will benefit the product.
- Interpret user research to make the good product decisions, noting that users do not always know what they want.
- Write effective user stories with acceptance criteria that are clearly and easily understood.
- Experience initiating projects, participating in workshops to gather user needs and building prototypes or visual mock-ups.
- Interest in forming best practices, standards, and policies.
- Good use of MS Office and Azure DevOps
If you are interested or would like to recommend someone to us please contact Ian McKenna here